Today, while getting into trouble at various stores with Nikki, we walked into Barnes & Noble and were immediately greeted with a table full of Fifty Shades of Grey at the very front of the store, where they usually display literature worth buying.
I fixed it for them.
You’re welcome Barnes & Noble.
- me: We could move to Canada and get a horse and get some ducks. And we could bring Buster with us! And Chip!
- Joel: [silence]
- me: Ok?
- Joel: What about ducks?
‘til Joel’s in Seattle.
six hours. the whole house is clean. what do I do now?
looking at that picture makes me think to myself
God, we really are just all so white.
Merida is an awesome little bad ass.
And I want to go back to Scotland.
- what do you want for your birthday?: books
- what do you want for christmas?: books
- what do you want for valentines day?: books
- what do you want from the grocery?: books
- what do you want to buy if you won the lottery?: books
rocking an enthusiastic air banjo during cool down ‘round the track.
giving the old people something to smile at.